Insurance companies face major pressures in today’s competitive market. With customer mobility increasing, the importance of maintaining and developing existing customers is taking top priority alongside the massive challenge of managing the increasing financial regulation and compliance demands from government and regulatory bodies.
CRM for Insurance Solutions are helping Insurance companies across the globe to drive a customer-centric approach that enables them to understand their customers better and to equip agents, brokers, and their own service representatives to improve the customer experience, at the same time as reducing their operating costs.
Features of CRM Insurance:
- Real-Time Dashboard control of ALL aspects of Agency Operations. Dashboards configurable based upon the users role.
- Shared access to all information for every member of the operation. Together users build an on-line file for Leads, Accounts, Policies, Actions, etc… Shared access includes Email access through Zoho CRM Mail Integration
- Defined procedures for each of key processes of the organization – Lead Development – Quoting – Policy Binding – Accounts/Renewals – Tasks. This simplifies Staff cross training and work load substitution.
- It allows the user to easily drag-and-drop dashboard screens
- All the important business information could be accessed from one place without searching in the piles of paper
- Ability to create and assign tasks to yourself or to others
Benefits of CRM Insurance Solutions Include:
- Unify customer data in a single system to provide a complete picture of your relationship with each customer.
- Integrate data from multiple line of business systems and other sources with master data management to ensure consistent and accurate customer and contact information.
- Gain complete visibility of pipeline information and competitive renewal cycles.
- Analyze, segment and communicate customer information accurately based upon their specific information and needs.
- Use industry-specific templates that support the information you need to manage agents, brokers, affiliates and end user policy holders alike.
- Create workflow processes that ensure consistency, compliance and audit across key business processes such as on-boarding of brokers and cover holder reviews.