Our CRM Media solution for media provides comprehensive relationship management for media companies to boost revenues by streamlining processes, on a powerful technology platform that helps build richer relationships to retain, grow and acquire new accounts.
- Collate and perform competition analysis using AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM data in order to track business lost to competitors and have pre-built automated workflows to target the same.
- After embracing new media and broadcasting techniques, growth has accelerated in recent years.
- How to provide a single 360° view of accounts, the brands they foster, their current and past advertising patterns, their loyalty and other competing campaigns, credit profile and pending customer issues?
- How to ensure end-to-end visibility into the ad sales process, right from prospecting through the creative/proposal stage to inventory commitment, traffic planning and finally closure?
- How to provide up-to-date analysis on advertising budgets and expenditures plus slice/dice that account-wise, brand-wise, media-wise to maximize the share of wallet?
- How to grow existing relationships with accounts, media agencies, advertising agencies, PR firms, etc. and retain interaction history so as to avoid the effects of high sales force attrition?
- How to segment media and advertising agencies based on their influence level over different customer segments and incremental business value?
- How to reliably coordinate, collaborate and action customer requests and complaints, across channels to ensure fast & accurate resolutions?
Global Vision Technology’s CRM Media solution provides complete account management with insights into the sales pipeline and incorporates conclusions from AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM and more, to take corrective measures for maximizing revenues.
CRM Media solution also helps in monitoring inventory commitments and integrates with media core systems like Traffic and Finance for last mile updates.
CRM Media Software pre-built processes for multimedia space/ timeslot sales and a unified view of the accounts across departments like sales, creative, revenue planning, production and traffic, it is designed to address the needs of every media house.